Saturday, January 31, 2009

Resting...




Hi Folks! I'm taking a rest from this busy day swimming in the bay at Blackie's Pasture, one of my fave places to go with my dad. I'm resting because tomorrow morning, my peeps are taking me to the Cow Palace (what's that?) for a huge, but fun-show obedience workshop. I know I need to nap a bit, because my brain gets fried when I have to do those heeling patterns and my mom's still such a rookie! We'll take some pix tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Meanwhile, I'm watching the Eukanuba dog show and just cheered for the golden that came in second in sporting dogs - awesome! Happy Saturday doggies and cats and all!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The Khow Palace?

Wouldn't that be in India?

HaRoooo!

Woo look so beaWOOtiful resting there!

Have fun tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good luck at the Cow Palace - watch out for the moo-ers!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

Ms. ~K said...

We have confidence that you will knock their socks off tomorrow!!!
You look so beuatiful, no one will even notice if you mess up a time or two.
Strut your stuff Sammie!!!
Wroooo wroooo,
Zack, Sassy, and Buddy

Thor and Jack said...

Good rest Sammie! You look very pretty in those pictures! Have fun at the Cow Palace!

Love,
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

Have fun at the workshop tomorrow!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha! Wow, a palace just for cows! You sure look pretty on that blue blanket.

Have fun!
Joey

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHH Sammied.....good rest!!!
you looks like a princess on your blue blanket!!!!
we love your pictures and thinking you're very very very beautiful!!!!
Have fun at the Cow Palace!!!!!
And give us news about that asap!!!!
kisses and licks dear friend!!!

Valerie Cummings said...

Hey! We know what the Cow Palace is! Our mommy is from the bay area! Have fun there! Its a big place! Hugs, Joey and Kealani

Mason Dixie said...

Those are some really great pictures of you. Have fun tomorrow, rest well. =)