Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Park Discoveries - Mud Puddle Sam - Again!











Has it EVER been a busy day! First, Mom and Dad actually took me to a fun match again! Exhausting! For being such a good girl, I was rewarded with visits to two of my fave parks this afternoon! At Marinwood, I got to chase my kong over the fence, which I really love to do, although I'd never do it on command for obedience heehee! Then guess what? I found another mud puddle. A huge one - all before my peeps could get me out of it! Then, because there's a creek by the path, I guess they decided I could bathe off all the mud in the stream when we crossed it! I just lay down in the cool mud and hung out. I tried to get a couple of other dogs that came by to join me, but their folks tsked tsked the idea. Bummer.


Finally, I chased the kong some more near the squirrel hide-out on the way back to the car. Little did I know, as we drove away, that my peeps were about to take me to McInnis to hang out with my pals there! What a happy day for me! There's Olivia and Wesley and me getting treats from my dad - yum! Hope you all had a good weekend. We left just as the sky dropped a bunch of big drops. So glad we're finally getting some rain - I adore wet anything.


Hugs and Slobbery Kisses,

Sammie






17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is the blog post of one FURRY happy Golden Mudtriever!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ms. ~K said...

Wroooo wrooo!
What fun day you had...
Aren't puddles the most fun?

Don't forget the old saying:
"It's raining cats and dogs!
Be careful not to step in a Poodle!"
That always cracks us up.
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Sammie,
Looks like a very fun and rewarding day for you (mud bath included)! Guess what, I have the same kong toy too..

Suzuki said...

Sounds like you had a fun day :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Anonymous said...

Samantha - you look so pretty when you jump like that! I'm glad you got to spend the day doing your favorite things :)

Nibbles Treats said...

What a fun day!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Honey said...

Love it!!!!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWOOWOOOWOO Sammie!!!
What fun day you had!!!!You're very very lucky...we love a lot puddles and gong into them to make a "bath"!!!WAAAAAAAWAAAAWAAAA!!!
we have a Kong too....but we have the black kong because we had destroyed the red.....MMMMMMMM... :-))))))
we love your pictures and in the first we think that you're a very very very great jumper!!!!!
we love you!!!
Lots of love and kisses

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Hey! There What a FUN day!
See that you got your blog catalog widget on your blog. Great! My family is new to blog catalog and still learning it. Will send you a message there. Woof! Sugar

Mason Dixie said...

What a great day you had. =)

Kris10 said...

Great outside picts! You were prized with “Honest Weblog Award"

Abbey & Bosley

Lindsey said...

Mud puddles are the best thing ever!

Woof!

-Indy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Sam, we have one big thing in common - MUD!!!

Tail wags, Thunder

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Samantha .. or Tweet to you. Tell your mom that I joined Twitter. My code name is SugarTheGoldenR.
Woof! Sugar

Valerie Cummings said...

Whoop Whoop! mud puddles are our favorites!!!!!! Hugs, Joey and Kealani

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Team 4 Dawg Flite said...

Sammie, what a pretty girl you are! Sure looks like you like to have fun. Puddles are the best! I'll be checking out your blog more often to see what you are up to. Love, your new bud, Sally