Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day at the Spa...

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/jX5wD8KB Hi all! My mompeep's been sick, so it's been a few days, but I needed a bath real bad - no, not a bath - a day at the Spa! My pal, Kelsey was there too and we had a lovely laid-back afternoon at the doggie spa, getting groomed and all. I'll be sleeping great tonight after my (I hope) gourmet spa meal. My non-high-tech mompeep hopes the link works and I certainly do too! Happy weekend pups!
Hugs, Drools, Licks and Love
xo
Samantha

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It worked fur me!

Furry nice...woo look SOOOO beaWOOtiful!

I liked the shaking the water off pikh!

AND I heard my mom's khrakhkberry ring tone in there too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Somehow I don't think I'd be THAT well behaved!

Kris10 said...

You look so nice! We got stuck getting baths too! It's nice to get the extra attention, isn't it?

-Abbey & Bosley

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Love your SPA video. Woof! Sugar

Princess Patches said...

Hi Samantha! It's very nice to meet you! We are 3 Airedale girls who live in Georgia.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Mason Dixie said...

I love to go to the spa. It is my favorite day of the month!! hehe don't tell mom.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW Sami!!!!!!
After your spa day you're wonderful!!!!
we love your slideshow....we hate spa.....but we're happy that you like that!!!!!!!!
lots of love and kisses

Allison Walton said...

Haroo, Samantha!

We finded ur blog thru The Four Musketeers. And may wee say dat woo wook beewootiful!!

We hope woo will be ar fwiends!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Kelli said...

Hi Sam!
It looks like you had a great day at the spa! I hope you got that gourmet dinner!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Samantha
Visit my blog and read my post "Making New Friends"
I have awards for you. Woof! Sugar

Life With Dogs said...

Looking spiffy!