Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Digs For Good!

Yes, we've had to move permanently groowlll, but will leave this blog up for our own reference! So glad Mom could figure out something! (Note from Mom: Sammie does not know that Mama's going to NY for a week beginning Monday, so there's even less chance of filling out the new bloggie -but Dad's on vacay all next week, so Sammie's got company! Yay!) Excuse me? What did Mom sneak in there? I love you all and practically repeated this post in my comments on the new page. If I can get Mom to post one more thing today, that would be cool - we'll see! I love you all and again, my new digs are at http://sammiegolden.blogspot.com/
Hugz and Licks,
Sammie xo

8 comments:

Eduardo said...

Thanks for posting the new addy. I have been trying to catch up with all my bloggie friends, looks like I got here just in time! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Nibbles Treats said...

Thanks for the info. We will follow you to your new site.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur the pupdate!

I did googlyreadythingie the new one....

I'll make this one go away....

Have a good time with your dad!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thanks, Samantha, we will mark the new address so we don't miss any news from woo.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Thor and Jack said...

Thanks for the update, Sammie!

Love,
Thor

Honey said...

Hi!! Thanks for the walkie this afternoon...I am still a bit wet. You have a very cool raincoat!
Mom and I will try to connect with your dad for some parkie time this week, while your mom is away.
Love to all of you!!!!!! Honey

Amber-Mae said...

Will check out your new website now! See you there.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Diet Menu said...

Food... :). Always my fav. Keep on sharing.