"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Ten honest things about me:
1. I'm a rescue girl doggie.
2. I had a really bad case of kidney disease when I met my forever family.
3. If my peeps leave a bathroom wastebasket unguarded when they are gone, I'll take everything out, if there's something in there, and chew it up. (they rarely forget anymore, tho)
4. I get peas and carrots with my kibble - yum!
5. I heard my mom refer to this one really bad habit of mine as "copraphagia."
6. I bark a lot - loudly and in an obnoxiously ear-piercing yelp I've been practicing - at strangers - at the park, at my home, from the car. It's a very effective noise that I've worked on for a long time now. It keeps the weirdos away from my peeps.
7. I really try hard at obedience, but in all HONESTY, it's the treats I'm after.
8. I'm only allowed on one couch in the house, but in the mornings, I will jump on my peeps' bed to say good morning.
9. I eat the foul, furry thing's food whenever I can possibly get it.
10. I don't have a dog door, so I like to play a little game. When I want some attention, I ask to go out. When I spy mom or dad (through the glass doors), sit down comfortably to read or work, I immediately squeek to come in again. I never ask to come in unless they are occupied with something unimportant.
Okay! Time to pass this on to some of my friends!
The Sibes at Chronicle of Woos: Phantom, Dakota and Thunder
Love and Licks,xo